Advancement Menu and minor block modifications. Extended experience from new tasks. This resource also has action-bar information added on utility items.
jigsaw instead of piston
crossbow instead of bow
red wool > red dye
heart of sea (iceball)
Chicken Shedding Chickens have a 20% chance of shedding a feather while laying an egg. from bomber pack
throwing anything dyed into cauldron strips color
feathers from leaves? all leaves drop apples
soul bound item, item kept on death
Map art for message board at spawn
3x3 sapplings = enchanted sappliong to make (possibly) custom trees spawn from saplings?
Compasses show how far you are away from your bed point in blocks when held in hand, shift to cycle through different points?
Trees growing will accelerate growth of anything around them (possibly not other saplings), turning dirt to grass, crops a stage up etc
Shulkers can summon endermites. https://streamable.com/qavq2
- Server Resources described in “about” advancement page.
- Item utilities - maps, compasses, and the clock have extended information.
- Stone cutter deals damage.
- Spiders have a web ability.
- Enderdragon drops a Dragon Egg, and Elytra.
- Brewing, curing villagers, and taming animals grant experience.
- Cauldron wipes color away from dyed blocks and gives back some dye.
Undo-Dyes You should also be able to get the dyes from those blocks, maybe drop them in a cauldron and it wipes the colors away? -4P5
- Add knocking sounds to doors.
- Snowballs “melt” in hot biomes (1 water particle/tick for 10 ticks, motion reduced, then 5 water particles in a small explosion, kill snowball)
- Switch what compass points to when right clicking [bed / spawn]
Enderdragon drops a Dragon Egg, and Elytra.
Brewing, curing villagers, and taming animals now grant experience.
Spiders now trap their target in webs during attack.
Stone cutter now deals damage.
Utility items such as maps, compasses, and the clock have extended information added on actionbars.
Advancement Menu and minor block modifications.
This resource is created for | www.stormheart.net’s servers.
Last Edited: 6:19 PM 5/20/2019 - dandelion#0001