Ladders allow users to rapple down from blocks quickly. Rappled ladders can be rolled up by breaking out the bottom section during rope mode. To enter rope mode [shift] while placing or breaking ladders. Ladders will place on everything leading down to the ground including air.
- Ladders rapple down when shift placed.
- Rappling uses the amount of ladders as there are placed.
- Shift breaking the bottom ladder causes them to fall down using block physics.
- Ladder placement animation and particles.
- Every now and then the “rope” will skip a block. To replicate, place a block at y=255, and a ladder on that. Follow it all the way down and note the gaps that appear every 20 or so blocks.